LAST UPDATE: Oct 7th, 2021
For the purposes of this document, "We", "us", "the Roango" refers to our company Barrage d.o.o.(LLC), with headquarters at Zagrebačka 1, 31000 Osijek, Republic of Croatia, owner of the Website.
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files stored on your computer or other devices by websites you visit. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, provide information to the website owners, and remember you and your preferences. Cookies may be set by the Website that you are visiting or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the Website. Generally, cookies do not hold any information that allows us to identify you as an individual. Instead, it allows us to identify a browser or an individuals’ device.
From time to time, we will collect information about your computer, including your operating system and browser type you use for the purposes of, but not limited to, system administration (with the aim to display our application properly), statistical and auditing purposes (statistical - for improving user experience and auditing - to maintain security level high).
How Long Cookies Last
Cookies may be either "session" or "persistent".
A session cookie expires (i.e., is deleted) when you close your browser.
A persistent cookie remains until it expires, or you delete the cookies via your browser settings. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves and may vary in length, depending on the cookie's purpose.
Types of Cookies We Use
These cookies are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Website to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Website with ease and use specific features. These include, i.e., cookies that help us debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some parts of the Website may not operate effectively. These Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these Cookies, the products and services you have asked for may not be provided.
Name, Provider, Information (Opt-out), Expiration:
1. roango, Roango, Roango uses this cookie for user session purposes; 1 hour
2. csrfToken, Roango, Roango uses this cookie for authentication purposes; 1 hour
3. acceptCookies, Roango, Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain; 1 year
Name, Provider, Information (Opt-out), Expiration:
1. _ga, Google Analytics, This cookie is a Google Analytics persistent cookie that is used to distinguish unique users; 2 years
2. _gid, Google Analytics, Google Analytics installs this cookie. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a Website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the Website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source where they have come, and the pages visited in an anonymous form; 24 hours
3. _ga_G429GMEXJZ, Google Analytics, Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website and dates for the first and most recent visit; 2 years
4. _gat_UA-208521337-1, Google Analytics, Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate; 24 hours
5. _hjIncludedInSessionSample, HotJar, This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's daily session limit; 30 minutes
6. _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, HotJar, This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie; 30 minutes
7. _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress, HotJar, This cookie is set by Segment as a randomly generated ID for anonymous users; 365 days
8. _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, HotJar, This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that user is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit; 30 minutes
9. _hjid, HotJar, Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID; 1 year
10. ajs_anonymous_id, HotJar, This cookie is set by Segment as a randomly generated ID for anonymous users; 365 days
11. _hjFirstSeen, HotJar, This cookie is set by Segment as a randomly generated ID for anonymous users; 365 days
- In addition to cookies, we may use some other similar technologies as follows:
Web Beacons: small graphic images that may be included on our Website, applications or messaging or those of third parties to provide analytics information,
Local shared objects: these are sometimes called flash cookies and can be stored on your browser. They are used to maintain preferences and usage records.
You can delete cookies any time you want by using the settings in your web browser. You can also choose to disable cookies from your web browser, but this means that our Website and other websites you access may not function properly. For changing your browser’s cookie settings, you can usually find these settings in your browser's "options" or "preferences" menu. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the "Help" option in your browser:
- Cookie settings in Chrome, check here
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer, check here
- Cookies settings in Firefox, check here
- Cookie settings in iOS, check here
- Cookie settings in Safari, check here
- Cookies settings in Microsoft Edge, check here
Further information on deleting or controlling cookies and the impacts of such actions can be found here.
You can also write us to the following address:
ATT: DPO Luka Strišković
Republic of Croatia