Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek talented, goal-oriented professionals who thrive in a flexible work environment full of opportunities for growth. If you are motivated and ready for great achievements, we invite you to apply and become a part of our team.
We are looking for a designer for our Digital Product Design team with enough experience and skill to set a positive outlook on projects in terms of design standards and creative contribution.
So, are you the one we are looking for?
You are already in a phase where you know that the user interface is like a joke: if you have to explain it, it's just not that good. You know that every time you stretch a font, a designer starts tearing up somewhere. You know that even bad news can look good if you choose the right typography. You know that, when it comes to whitespace in design, a negative can be positive.
If you've recognized yourself in this description, you are obviously a designer. :) But can you also do this?
- Understand the needs of people and successfully integrate them into the design to create a positive user experience
- Use the best user-centered design practices that mirror the true definition of User Experience (UX) and the requirements of stakeholders at the same time
- Produce various design prototypes that, when put in production, support user interface assets and documents for implementation
- Independently perform project tasks
- Create flows, wireframes, and user journeys
- Understand, analyze, and respond to client briefs and requests
- Identify visual and content issues and suggest creative design solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to be in the loop about each other's perspectives, requirements, and timelines
- Use strong interaction design and usability skills to make the complex clear, while understanding how it works behind the scenes and adjusting accordingly
- Stay up to date with new technologies, industry, design trends and demonstrate a passion for learning
A ‘yes’ again? Great! Continue reading.
On a more serious note, here are some key requirements:
- You've gained work experience in at least 2+ years in the same or a similar job
- Your portfolio is proof of your strong understanding of the UX process and solid UX skills and it is presented on Behance, Dribbble or a similar platform
- You are effective in iterating those skills through conceptual ideas and sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and data visualization
- You are well acquainted with design tools such as Figma, InVision, Adobe CC, Sketch, and similar
- You are able to create animated prototypes in Figma
- You know how to prioritize the workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- You are a team player with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
Everyone is always happy with a little bit of extra. It will put a smile on our faces if you have these additional traits:
- Experience in producing UX for decision systems and data-oriented experiences
- Basic experience with frontend prototyping languages such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Cross-platform mobile/web design experience (iOS, Android)
- Advanced knowledge of Apple and Google design languages or any other design system (HCI, Material design)
- Experience in using Adobe CC in your work (Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Photoshop)
To give is to get. Every designer knows that. We know that. So here's something extra from our side:
- Working with highly skilled people willing to share their knowledge
- Clear career development path and full support in achieving your maximum potential within the company
- Beautiful brightly lit office, with even more beautiful office view (but don't worry, we also have big curtains)
- Last but not least, great company parties — work hard, play harder
That's it. We hope you've recognized yourself in this quite comprehensive description of the type of UX/UI designer we are looking for.
The thing is, people nowadays often choose services based on how easy it is to use them. That is why it is such a shame when a great service has a bad desktop or mobile app design. You know what we mean — those moments when you want to give up on the app because it's just too confusing.
We want you to join us in our work dedicated to creating products that help people who are using them avoid this feeling. Our stand is that an enjoyable user experience is a true measure of the product value. As simple as that.
Designers driven to make that happen will feel at home in Barrage.
If you are one, apply and meet us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Graphic, Web and UI/UX Design
Type of workplace
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
2 years min.