Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek talented, goal-oriented professionals who thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. If you are motivated and ready for great achievements, we invite you to apply and become a part of our team.
What it takes to nail the role
We are looking for a Tech Lead to steer our frontend development team. This is a highly collaborative position, from which we expect continuous communication with various other associates: team members, product owners, engineering managers and other technical leads. You will have the opportunity to work with highly skilled and motivated individuals, always ready to learn and develop as experts. You will also have support from the organization to create your own leadership style.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Defining, advocating and implementing best practices and coding standards in the team
- Ensuring the quality of team member output
- Coordinating and motivating team members working on different projects
- Monitoring their progress and performance and giving continuous feedback
- Promoting collaboration between team members as well as frequent code reviews and peer feedback
- Working on increasing the productivity of the team and reducing technical debt
- Designing components and applications according to business requirements
- Making architectural decisions in cooperation with the team
- Participating in and supporting the technical Deep Dive process
- Identifying and minimizing risks, including security risks
- Giving guidance in solving issues and developing alternative solutions
- Overseeing deployments and new releases
- Enabling teams to perform tests for the entire system in a reliable, secure, and productive way
- Cooperating with other Tech Leads, Product Owners and Engineering Managers
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and advancements and implementing necessary innovations
- Working with management to ensure alignment with company goals
You are a perfect fit for this job if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a development team
- High standards of quality, with an ability to motivate product development teams to always strive for better
- Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams during product delivery
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset and an understanding of the long-term impacts of technological solutions
- A great sense of autonomy
- Strong project management skills
- Curiosity and passion for software development
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Type of workplace
Remote, Office work
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
High school education, BA/MA degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
3 years min.
Mentor and Buddy
To ensure the most comfortable adjustment to the new work environment for new employees, we assign them mentors and buddies. The mentor is there to help and guide you through the work tasks and responsibilities, while the buddy will be there for all other matters related to our company culture, getting around the office, and meeting everyone else in the company. We want everyone who joins our team to feel welcomed and part of the team as soon as possible.
Education and continuous progress
The continuous progress of every member of our team is extremely important to us, and for this reason, our activities aim to enable everyone to attend conferences, workshops, courses, and/or get certified. Internal sharing of the knowledge between members in other various ways like forums, internal libraries, etc., is also encouraged. We welcome all suggestions.
We nourish a healthy, positive, and truthful work environment. We also offer the opportunity of remote or hybrid work. We have an interesting industrial-style office with the most beautiful view in the city. Our team is tech-savvy, enthusiastic about design, awesome digital products, and business-oriented. What we encourage is a passion for work, creativity, as well as taking responsibility and initiative.
Each manager outlines the employee’s career path throughout the year with the employee. It is important to us to know what employees think and where they see themselves, and the leader is there to guide, give ideas, and set goals.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.