Software Development Engineer in Test
Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who love IT and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment to join us.
What it takes to nail the role
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (mid-level) who loves to break software and hence ensure its best quality, especially Rest APIs and mobile apps, and develop software together with software engineers.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional curious about new digital technologies who understands the importance of teamwork.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Translating software functions, functional or technical requirements to test scripts and test scenarios
- Creating and managing bug reports and communicating with the team
- Setting up, maintaining, and operating test automation frameworks
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
You are a perfect fit for this job if you have
- 1+ years of work experience in the field of software development testing
- Experience with common test-frameworks in Node.js to perform integration and/or API tests (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, or similar frameworks)
- Experience with browser-based e2e testing (e.g. Cypress or similar frameworks and tools) or Selenium
- Bash/Node.js/Python scripting knowledge
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Understanding of the importance of continuous integration and deployment
- Drive to improve the development team processes and infrastructure as a proactive team player
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English
It's a bonus if this is also in your resume
- Experience with blockchain and DeFi solutions
- Experience using JMeter
- Behavior-driven development experience
- Test-driven development experience
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Good technical documentation writing skills
- BA/MA in computer science or a related field
- Knowledge of the German language
What makes this job a great opportunity
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Working with highly skilled people willing to share their knowledge
- A relaxed and fun environment
- The team who will empower you to take on challenges
- Freedom to bring all your ideas to the table
- An international atmosphere
- Top-notch equipment
- Occasional remote work from home
- Educational programmes
- Conference attendance
- Free coffee
- Office with the best view in Osijek
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Eurodom Osijek, 31000, Osijek, Croatia
Type of workplace
Office work, Remote
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
BA/MA in computer science or a related field
1 years min.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.