Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek talented, goal-oriented professionals who love IT and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment to join our team. If you are motivated and ready for new challenges and great achievements, we invite you to apply and become a part of our team.
We are looking for someone who will embrace the vision of our exciting projects related to the travel and fintech market niche, who can easily grasp the essence of the products in development and communicate it with ease to all parties involved. If you are a natural problem solver and have no trouble saying “no” when the situation dictates it, continue reading to see if you are the PO we're looking for.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Organizing and leading meetings with stakeholders, noting down their requirements and expectations, and planning appropriate actions
- Preparing client requests as features and epics, defining acceptance criteria
- Collaborating with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Defining a clear product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Grooming and prioritizing the backlog
- Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development for the product
- Leading the planning of product release plans and setting expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
- Researching and analyzing the market, users, and roadmap for the product
- Keeping up with the Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Taking the lead of scrum teams and prioritizing their work
You are a perfect fit for this job if you are
- A creative thinker
- Firm enough to say “no” when needed
- Experienced with agile frameworks within software development teams
- Knowledgeable in Scrum, Kanban, and DevOps
- Versed in shaping a product development strategy
It's a bonus if you have
- Experience in the same or a similar position in an IT company
- Certificate of the scrum.org organization
- Impressive verbal and non-verbal communication
- Highly developed leadership and management skills
- Expertise in JIRA or comparable Agile tool for backlog grooming and planning
What makes this job a great opportunity
- Permanent employment contract (with a 6-month trial period)
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on delivered results
- Working with highly skilled people willing to share their knowledge
- Very good career development opportunities within the company
- Team buildings and various events organized within the company
- Top-notch equipment
- A relaxed and fun environment
- Conference attendance
- Free coffee
- Office with the best view in Osijek
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Eurodom Osijek, 31000, Osijek, Croatia
Type of workplace
Office work, Remote
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
1 years min.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.