Integrated Management System Coordinator
Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek talented, goal-oriented professionals who thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. If you are motivated and ready for great achievements, we invite you to apply and become a part of our team.
What it takes to nail the role
Each company’s business operations are aimed toward a goal — we need someone to keep our policies and procedures aligned so we can fulfill our goals. If you are experienced in developing and implementing IMS standards and have the ardor not just to improve the existing practices but to instill the same kind of respect for procedures in other colleagues, you might just be the right person for this role.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with various departments in regards to IMS certification
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures and other system requirements in consultation with other departments
- Recommending improvements to existing procedures, and standardizing forms used in preparation for and as a requirement for IMS certification
- Conducting or assisting in IMS audits and evaluating different areas and processes of the company to monitor compliance to applicable standards, existing policies, and procedures of the company
- Checking the effectiveness of the IMS and implementing existing policies and procedures necessary to attain company objectives
- Assisting in drawing up strategies and action plans to attain objectives and effectively implement the formulated corrective and preventive actions
- Recommending measures on improving the Integrated Management System and maintaining the company’s Integrated Management System certification.
- Promoting awareness to all individuals of the organization on the IMS standards and other existing policies and procedures of the company through training and presentations
You are a perfect fit for this job if you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in developing and implementing IMS standards
- Good understanding of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001
- Experience and proven ability in conducting audits and investigations and reporting results
- An ability to collaborate with different teams to achieve maximum productivity
- Advanced analytical skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize and impeccable organizational skills
- A high level of computer literacy
- An ability to work under minimal supervision
- A self-motivated drive to succeed
- An ability to focus on results
- Good presentation skills
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
It's a bonus if this is also in your resume:
- IMS-related or internal auditing training
- Project Management skills and experience
- Professional qualification in Quality System Management
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Type of workplace
Remote, Office work
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
High School, BA/MA in Business, Economy, or related field
1 years min.
Mentor and Buddy
To ensure for new employees the most comfortable adjustment to the new work environment, we assign them mentors and buddies. The mentor is there to help and guide you through the work tasks and responsibilities, while the buddy will be there for all other matters related to our company culture, getting around the office, and meeting everyone else in the company. We want everyone who joins our team to feel welcomed and part of the team as soon as possible.
Education and continuous progress
Continuous progress of every member of our team is extremely important to us, and for this reason, our activities aim to enable everyone to attend conferences, workshops, courses, and/or get certified. Internal sharing of the knowledge between members in other various ways like forums, internal library, etc. is also encouraged. We welcome all suggestions.
We nourish a healthy, positive, and truthful work environment. We have an interesting industrial-style office with the most beautiful view in the city. Our team is tech-savvy, enthusiastic about design, awesome digital products, and business-oriented. What we encourage is passion for work, creativity, as well as taking responsibility and initiative.
Throughout the year, each manager outlines employee’s career path together with the employee. It is important to us to know what employees think and where they see themselves, and the leader is there to guide, give ideas, and to set goals.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.