Full Stack Developer
Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who love IT and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment to join us.
What it takes to nail the role
We are on the lookout for a Full Stack Developer who can bridge the gap between the art of application design with the art of programming. If you are a jack of trades and a master to them all, you are the person for this team.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional curious about new digital technologies, and who understands the importance of teamwork.
Move forward in your career and contribute to interesting projects by writing beautiful, testable and performant code.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Design and implementation of the web architecture
- Integrating frontend with the constructed API
- Maintaining and improving websites and SPA applications
- Optimizing applications for speed and scalability
- Using programming languages like Node.js and Rust
- Creating, maintaining, and improving applications
- Optimizing applications for maximum performance
You are a perfect fit for this job if you have
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and familiarity with CSS preprocessors and bundlers
- Understanding of layout aesthetics, responsive design principles, and CSS specificity
- Basic knowledge of BEM/OOCSS/ATOMIC or similar concepts
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of back-end development
- Proficient understanding of Node.js and/or Rust
- Basic knowledge of databases and manipulating data with PostgreSQL and MongoDB (or any other SQL and NoSQL)
- Understanding of design patterns in software development
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Understanding of the importance of continuous integration and deployment
- Drive to be a proactive team player who is not afraid to take the initiative to improve things
- Need for continuous improvement of the back-end team processes and infrastructure
- Skills to coordinate and mentor junior members of the team
It's a bonus if this is also in your resume
- Blockchain experience
- Understanding of Docker
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Understanding of CI processes (Github actions, Gitlab CI)
- Test-driven development experience
- Good technical documentation writing skills
- BA/MA in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the German language
What makes this job a great opportunity
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Working with highly skilled people willing to share their knowledge
- A relaxed and fun environment
- The team who will empower you to take on challenges
- Freedom to bring all your ideas to the table
- An international atmosphere
- Top-notch equipment
- Occasional remote work from home
- Educational programs
- Conference attendance
- Free coffee
- Office with the best view in Osijek
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Eurodom Osijek, 31000, Osijek, Croatia
Type of workplace
Office work, Remote
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
BA/MA in Computer Science or related field
2 years min.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.