Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek talented, goal-oriented professionals who thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. If you are motivated and ready for great achievements, we invite you to apply and become a part of our team.
What it takes to nail the role
You’ll sometimes be elbow-deep in the code, and sometimes in managing interpersonal relationships within the team. You need to be able to embrace all versatile aspects of the role - technical, managerial, and recruiting - to be the kind of manager that we are looking for.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Researching and developing designs and products
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects
- Planning and executing strategies to ensure projects are completed on time
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams
- Measuring the impact of your team and setting clear expectations and goals
- Supporting and inspiring software engineers throughout their career paths
- Training and developing high performing engineers through regular 1-on-1s and continuous feedback
- Determining the need for training and talent development
- Participating in recruiting and developing of new talents
- Attending trade shows and conferences
- Working with management to ensure alignment with company goals
You are a candidate for this job if you have:
- Proven supervisory and technical skills
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Leadership experience and qualities
- Knowledge of software development patterns
- Human-oriented management style
- A strong inclination to help others achieve their goals and become the best engineers they can be
- An ability to attract, manage and develop strong engineers
It's a bonus if this is also in your resume
- BA/MA in Engineering or related field
- Good technical documentation writing skills
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Type of workplace
Remote, Office work
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
High school education, BA/MA degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
5 years min.
What we offer:
Mentor and Buddy
To ensure for new employees the most comfortable adjustment to the new work environment, we assign them mentors and buddies. The mentor is there to help and guide you through the work tasks and responsibilities, while the buddy will be there for all other matters related to our company culture, getting around the office, and meeting everyone else in the company. We want everyone who joins our team to feel welcomed and part of the team as soon as possible.
Education and continuous progress
Continuous progress of every member of our team is extremely important to us, and for this reason, our activities aim to enable everyone to attend conferences, workshops, courses, and/or get certified. Internal sharing of the knowledge between members in other various ways like forums, internal library, etc. is also encouraged. We welcome all suggestions.
We nourish a healthy, positive, and truthful work environment. We also offer the opportunity of remote work. We have an interesting industrial-style office with the most beautiful view in the city. Our team is tech-savvy, enthusiastic about design, awesome digital products, and business-oriented. What we encourage is passion for work, creativity, as well as taking responsibility and initiative.
Throughout the year, each manager outlines employee’s career path together with the employee. It is important to us to know what employees think and where they see themselves, and the leader is there to guide, give ideas, and to set goals.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.