Android Developer (RnD/Fintech)
Success starts with the right people. That is why we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who love IT and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment to join us.
What it takes to nail the role
We are looking for an Android Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. If you are skilled in translating customers' needs into functional and appealing interactive applications, then this job is for you.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional curious about new digital technologies, with aspirations to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be capable of creating a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring a great user experience.
Move forward in your career and contribute to interesting projects by writing code and creating a user-friendly environment.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- Using programming languages like Kotlin and Java to create user-friendly mobile applications
- Maintaining and improving mobile applications
- Optimizing mobile applications for maximum speed
You are a perfect fit for this job if you have
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of Android development
- Proficient understanding of Kotlin
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, and/or Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Understanding of the importance of continuous integration and deployment
- Drive to be a proactive team player who is not afraid to take the initiative to improve things
- Need for continuous improvement of the Android team processes and infrastructure
- Skills to coordinate and mentor junior members of the team
It's a bonus if this is also in your resume
- Blockchain experience
- Test-driven development experience
- Good technical documentation writing skills
- BA/MA in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the German language
What makes this job a great opportunity
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- A relaxed and fun environment
- The team who will empower you to take on challenges
- Freedom to bring all your ideas to the table
- An international atmosphere
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote work from home
- Educational programs
- Conference attendance
- Free coffee
- Office with the best view in Osijek
Thanks for all the applications. Barrage is an equal employment opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. All applications will be processed and stored in accordance with the protection of personal data and confidentiality.
Mobile App Development
Eurodom Osijek, 31000, Osijek, Croatia
Type of workplace
Office work, Remote
- Conditions of Employment
- Contract Details
BA/MA in Computer Science or related field
2 years min.
Ready to Step Up?
Landing a new job is never easy. We make sure all companies take every application seriously. Apply and see if you have what it takes.